Madison criminal defense lawyer Robert T. Ruth defends individuals accused of child enticement crimes in Wisconsin courts. He has been a Wisconsin lawyer since 1993 and has devoted his law firm to criminal defense since then. If you stand accused of child enticement in any Wisconsin court, let his experience go to work for you.
Madison WI Child Enticement Lawyer Attorney
Child enticement under the Wisconsin criminal law is a Class D felony, punishable by a 25 years prison or up to a $25,000 fine. This WI sex offense is defined in the criminal law as follows:
Whoever, with intent to commit any of the following acts, causes or attempts to cause any child who has not attained the age of 18 years to go into any vehicle, building, room or secluded place is guilty of a Class D felony:
(1) Having sexual contact or sexual intercourse with the child in violation of s. 948.02, 948.085, or 948.095.
(2) Causing the child to engage in prostitution.
(3) Exposing a sex organ to the child or causing the child to expose a sex organ in violation of s. 948.10.
(4) Recording the child engaging in sexually explicit conduct.
(5) Causing bodily or mental harm to the child.
(6) Giving or selling to the child a controlled substance or controlled substance analog in violation of ch. 961.